Monday, September 27, 2004
havent been myself?
I lost my fav black jacket today. The worst thing is that I dunno whr and when I lost it. I only realised that I've lost it when I was at tiong bahru train stn. Argh. I simply couldnt rem a single thing. The only thing I rem was that when i reached the bus-stop, I called the hair salon to make an appt after which I boarded the bus. Hmmm well seriously, I really dont rem whr and when I lost it till then. Sianz...Why am I so blur? Why I couldnt rem anything at all?
Yah the hair salon...I went back for another rebonding session. The first trt was not gd at all. Not as gd as my first rebonding in 2001. My hair went back to the same vol though it's str. I want the flat effect so I went back for a 2nd trt. Well I'll only know the outcome on wed when I wash my hair.
Mum cooked dinner today. Wow!!! Cos she seldom cook nowadays. The only home-made meals I have are on Saturdays when I go grandma's hse.
--- There is only one happiness in life,
to love and be loved ---
8:04 pm
__________________________________________